This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/B2

Started by Jorge Pérez Ramos, May 25, 2021 · 2 Replies · 42 Views

Jorge Pérez Ramos

Hi GB community

Along with the HBP/A2 I´ve already posted, here are my ground rows for now. 

Video shows 4th set for 12 reps. I´m in step 8/9, session was 1st 15r 2nd 12r 3rd 12r 4th 12r. 

A check in the form and cues will be much appreciated.

See you around.

 

Alessandro Mainente
14 hours ago, Jorge Pérez Ramos said:

Hi GB community

Along with the HBP/A2 I´ve already posted, here are my ground rows for now. 

Video shows 4th set for 12 reps. I´m in step 8/9, session was 1st 15r 2nd 12r 3rd 12r 4th 12r. 

A check in the form and cues will be much appreciated.

See you around.

 

Hey Jorge, they are nicely done! always remember to keep the shoulders depressed all the time.

Jorge Pérez Ramos

Thanks Alessandro

We´ll meet here whenever I think I'm ready to be checked for mastery.

See you around