This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/A2

Started by Jorge Pérez Ramos, May 25, 2021 · 1 Replies · 37 Views

Jorge Pérez Ramos

Hello GB community

This is my very first form check (with a RC/B2 I´ll list just after this one). I´m 4 months in and really enjoying the procces. 

In this period I´ve been following the forum and learning how to and how not to do the Upper Body exercises. 

I´m on my way with the pushups (Step 8/9). Below the text there is a video showing my 4th set for 12 reps (session was PB with 1st 15r 2nd 15r 3rd 15r 4th 12r, really struggling to get the final rep though). 

Will appreciate a check in the form and cues if necessary. Doing my best to maintain the ppt and the protraction and depression of the scapulas. 

Thanks in advance. 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
14 hours ago, Jorge Pérez Ramos said:

Hello GB community

This is my very first form check (with a RC/B2 I´ll list just after this one). I´m 4 months in and really enjoying the procces. 

In this period I´ve been following the forum and learning how to and how not to do the Upper Body exercises. 

I´m on my way with the pushups (Step 8/9). Below the text there is a video showing my 4th set for 12 reps (session was PB with 1st 15r 2nd 15r 3rd 15r 4th 12r, really struggling to get the final rep though). 

Will appreciate a check in the form and cues if necessary. Doing my best to maintain the ppt and the protraction and depression of the scapulas. 

Thanks in advance. 

 

 

Hey Jeorge, generally speaking, nothing to say!

also here strive to hold the depression during all the movement.