This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Full Body and Order of Exercices

Started by Axel Alonso, May 19, 2021 · 2 Replies · 127 Views

Axel Alonso

Hello,

Unlike the general template, I much prefer doing all 7 Foundational elements in the same session. Is there any prefered order to do them ?

I have been doing the following but I am happy to modify it if necessary : FL, SL, MN, SLS, HBP, RC, stPL.

Thank you !

Alessandro Mainente
10 hours ago, Axel Alonso said:

Hello,

Unlike the general template, I much prefer doing all 7 Foundational elements in the same session. Is there any prefered order to do them ?

I have been doing the following but I am happy to modify it if necessary : FL, SL, MN, SLS, HBP, RC, stPL.

Thank you !

Hey Axel....straight arms work first (generally speaking planche and front lever), then bent arm work, then core work.

Axel Alonso

... and then finishing with legs ? Which would be : stPL, FL, SL, MN, HBP, RC, SLS ? Thank you Alessandro !