Hey, so I’m getting back into foundation one after a long break. I’m just wondering what step I should start with. Should I start on step 1 (for ex 3x3reps) even if I might be able to handle more? Or should I work the steps in order and if I pass to continue the next step at my next workout?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
What step to start
Started by Pinny Kreizel, May 12, 2021 · 1 Replies · 67 Views
5 hours ago, Pinny Kreizel said:Hey, so I’m getting back into foundation one after a long break. I’m just wondering what step I should start with. Should I start on step 1 (for ex 3x3reps) even if I might be able to handle more? Or should I work the steps in order and if I pass to continue the next step at my next workout?
Hi Pinny, you can try to test the last step...that is the mastery. if you can pass it go for the next one assuming that you can pass also the mobility. if not begin from 4-5 easier steps.