Jefferson Curl

Started by Dan Ordoins, May 8, 2021 · 1 Replies · 2,480 Views

Dan Ordoins

Every 9-10 days I do a Deadlift session. Looking to add in J Curls. Should I add them in pre deadlifting as warm up or post for add prehab mobility work?

Alessandro Mainente
On 5/8/2021 at 10:35 PM, Dan Ordoins said:

Every 9-10 days I do a Deadlift session. Looking to add in J Curls. Should I add them in pre deadlifting as warm up or post for add prehab mobility work?

Hi Dan , since JC taxes the spine a lot if not more than a regular deadlift it should not be done either before or after. it should be planned carefully on a separate day. also if you are following specific and structured programming of deadlift then it should be inserted in the beginning part of the cycle as a tool to improve weak points.