This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS PE3

Started by Axel Alonso, May 6, 2021 · 1 Replies · 19 Views

Axel Alonso

Hi (again) !

Here is my attempt at the PE3 to collect your feedbacks. 

I can tell I miss some PPT on the PE which makes a nasty angle, but I really don't know what to think of my Seated Bar Flexion reps as I am not sure what to focus on here :

Thanks for your kind help,

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
15 hours ago, Axel Alonso said:

Hi (again) !

Here is my attempt at the PE3 to collect your feedbacks. 

I can tell I miss some PPT on the PE which makes a nasty angle, but I really don't know what to think of my Seated Bar Flexion reps as I am not sure what to focus on here :

Thanks for your kind help,

 

 

Hey Alex well, about your forearms handstand..you must try to push the hips to the left and the heels to the right..the result will be more hips extension.

What about the shoulder flexion...from the side it appears ok...but a back view will definitely fix some personal doubts...