Hey guys
Created this post to get some thoughts on the whole idea of carbs post workout. Reading here on the forum as well as this article:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/md92.htm
sparked some thoughts and I would like some qualified thoughts on what is better.
Is the whole idea of carbs post workout old school and no longer the ideal way?
What are benefits and basics of becoming fat adapted? (Yes i have read on the subject, but want opinions from forum members aswell)
Goals are strength and power, not endurance.
EDIT: As I'm not fat adapting any time soon (It wouldn't end up good) I guess one of the questions I want answered is: When not fat adapted, should one still take carbs PWO according to the chart that Poliqiun released fx. or should one always strive towards fat as much as possible, despite not necessarily doing a full on low carb diet?
