Hello !
If you can review my exercices and let me know what you think of the positions, I would be grateful !
I feel pretty confortable on the PE and solid on the IM but I might miss some assymetries...
Thanks !
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Axel Alonso, May 6, 2021 · 5 Replies · 55 Views
Hello !
If you can review my exercices and let me know what you think of the positions, I would be grateful !
I feel pretty confortable on the PE and solid on the IM but I might miss some assymetries...
Thanks !
And here is another attempt.
I have since started the cycle back again to correct any noticed mistake :
14 hours ago, Axel Alonso said:And here is another attempt.
I have since started the cycle back again to correct any noticed mistake :
Hey Axel, can you set the video on "unlisted"...now is private!
It should be fine now, sorry about that
20 hours ago, Axel Alonso said:It should be fine now, sorry about that
![]()
THanks...now you have to correct couple of things:
1- headstand: try to hold a bit more your chest in;
2- shoulder extension...increase the hands distance at the point where you can be symmetrical and you can reach shoulder level....range of motion comes first then weight..
Indeed the left arm seems to raise higher from the shoulder extension back view. The front view looks horrible I had not notice it. Thank you I have some work on this one still !