This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

(RC) PE1 Mastery Trial

Started by Axel Alonso, May 4, 2021 · 5 Replies · 40 Views

Axel Alonso

Hello good people and great coaches,

Could you please let me know if I can consider this form  "Mastery" ?

Many thanks !

Axel

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Axel, nice work.

Axel Alonso

Oh great I have to confess it's one on those exercices I was looking forward to move on haha

Thank you for your awesome work on the forum Alessandro !

Axel Alonso

Well, since I have since started another cycle on all PE1, I have also been improving this one ! Mainly because I feel my right scap is unstable. Also, maintaining retraction is ok to me, but depression is tough ! Anyways it has been a solid experience to revisit this PE1 :

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
4 hours ago, Axel Alonso said:

Well, since I have since started another cycle on all PE1, I have also been improving this one ! Mainly because I feel my right scap is unstable. Also, maintaining retraction is ok to me, but depression is tough ! Anyways it has been a solid experience to revisit this PE1 :

 

 

Nicely done axel.

Axel Alonso

Thank you, on the road to PE2 then !