This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Mobility component wrong??

Started by Glen Ross, April 27, 2021 · 2 Replies · 78 Views

Glen Ross

Hi all,

Regarding the attached picture, I can’t help but think that the Mobility component of the Upper Body C8 exercise is incorrect. It seems too advanced in comparison to the Strength component. 
 

Is this an error? In any case I can’t do it and am not even close so I guess I’ll be stuck here a while. 
 

Any thoughts or suggestions appreciated. 

310CD3CC-9DD6-40C4-B8D0-972330E1967D.jpeg

Alessandro Mainente
2 hours ago, Glen Ross said:

Hi all,

Regarding the attached picture, I can’t help but think that the Mobility component of the Upper Body C8 exercise is incorrect. It seems too advanced in comparison to the Strength component. 
 

Is this an error? In any case I can’t do it and am not even close so I guess I’ll be stuck here a while. 
 

Any thoughts or suggestions appreciated. 

310CD3CC-9DD6-40C4-B8D0-972330E1967D.jpeg

Hey Glen nothing wrong. Sometimes happens that this element is not accessible if the pseudo planche pushup of the hbp progression weren't mastered with enough lean. IN this case you can check for this post: 

where i have shared some suggestion like, for example, beginning from a simple tuck  bent arm variation.

Glen Ross

Grazie Alessandro,

I’ve had a read through the thread, and the trails George has experienced. I’ll follow a similar progression and see how I get on. 

Cheers, Glen.