This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Recommendation for incline row

Started by Rodrigo Mota, April 27, 2021 · 1 Replies · 78 Views

Rodrigo Mota

Hi, I've been following the foundation progressions for the past two months. In all of them I've been able to improve, and right now I'm in the 8th or 9th step depending on the exercise (first progression; so A1, B1, C1 etc) but I'm having a really hard time to progress in the incline row with the rings as I'm not able to keep the pace as with the other exercises. Is there any recommendation to improve the progress on this part as it seems to be my weakest link.

Cheers.

Alessandro Mainente
5 hours ago, Rodrigo Mota said:

Hi, I've been following the foundation progressions for the past two months. In all of them I've been able to improve, and right now I'm in the 8th or 9th step depending on the exercise (first progression; so A1, B1, C1 etc) but I'm having a really hard time to progress in the incline row with the rings as I'm not able to keep the pace as with the other exercises. Is there any recommendation to improve the progress on this part as it seems to be my weakest link.

Cheers.

Hi Rodrigo, the simple and natural solution is that we cannot pretend to have the same rate of progress in all the exercises...so is quite normal! i have reached 5x5 of hollowbackpress before reaching the straddle planche on the pbars. I have completed the  RC progression before completing the front lever or planche or HBP.