Hey!
Am im doing an ok incline row? https://www.dropbox.com/s/3aj8cw1kk9j3vw0/20210426_142911.mp4?dl=0
/Kristian
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Kristian Hultberg, April 26, 2021 · 3 Replies · 44 Views
Hey!
Am im doing an ok incline row? https://www.dropbox.com/s/3aj8cw1kk9j3vw0/20210426_142911.mp4?dl=0
/Kristian
14 hours ago, Kristian Hultberg said:Hey!
Am im doing an ok incline row? https://www.dropbox.com/s/3aj8cw1kk9j3vw0/20210426_142911.mp4?dl=0
/Kristian
Hey Kristian, not bad, a couple of suggestions, first one is logistic, second one is more technical but can still be dependent on the first:
- move lower the rings as the point where the bottom part of the rings reaches the sternum;
- at the bottom of the reps do not elevate the shoulders!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/djv5pje9d8lmui8/20210429_210652.mp4?dl=0
Hey
Thx for the tips. I now tried to correct my wrongs. How does it look now? . I see i maybe could have gone even lower with the ring now.
11 hours ago, Kristian Hultberg said:https://www.dropbox.com/s/djv5pje9d8lmui8/20210429_210652.mp4?dl=0
Hey
Thx for the tips. I now tried to correct my wrongs. How does it look now? . I see i maybe could have gone even lower with the ring now.
Well, better for sure! do not hold the elbows muscles at the bottom, relax them before beginning the next rep.