Hey!
Am Im doing an ok scapular shrug and swivel hip https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ijit3qvaltx7yk/20210426_144001.mp4?dl=0
/Kristian
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Kristian Hultberg, April 26, 2021 · 3 Replies · 52 Views
Hey!
Am Im doing an ok scapular shrug and swivel hip https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ijit3qvaltx7yk/20210426_144001.mp4?dl=0
/Kristian
14 hours ago, Kristian Hultberg said:Hey!
Am Im doing an ok scapular shrug and swivel hip https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ijit3qvaltx7yk/20210426_144001.mp4?dl=0
/Kristian
Hey Kristian, the most important mistake here is that you must perform the movement with locked elbows all the time. The second point is a personal request, I've already seen some corrections which are needed but i also need a clear side view.
Hey !
I did a new form check and with a better angle as asked. How does the scapular shrug and swivel hip look now? and again thx for the help.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/e7gvhsdmiqjpzr2/20210429_210252.mp4?dl=0
On 4/29/2021 at 9:34 PM, Kristian Hultberg said:Hey !
I did a new form check and with a better angle as asked. How does the scapular shrug and swivel hip look now? and again thx for the help.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/e7gvhsdmiqjpzr2/20210429_210252.mp4?dl=0
NIce corrections...try to continue to push yourself off from the floor in the top position!