This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Alternatives to inverted pike pulls

Started by Jan Robert Børhaug, April 19, 2021 · 3 Replies · 54 Views

Jan Robert Børhaug

Hi,

I'm looking for alternative exercises for inverted pike pulls due to the lack of stall bars (or suitable alternatives). 
 

Are there any alternative exercises I could do for mobility that works the same areas as inverted pike pulls? It can be more than one exercise. 
 

Any tips welcome. Thanks from Norway. :)

Alessandro Mainente
11 hours ago, Jan Robert Børhaug said:

Hi,

I'm looking for alternative exercises for inverted pike pulls due to the lack of stall bars (or suitable alternatives). 
 

Are there any alternative exercises I could do for mobility that works the same areas as inverted pike pulls? It can be more than one exercise. 
 

Any tips welcome. Thanks from Norway. :)

Hi Jan probably any time of pike variation, maybe the Jefferson curl.

Jan Robert Børhaug

Thanks for the reply. That makes sense. 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
23 hours ago, Jan Robert Børhaug said:

Thanks for the reply. That makes sense. 

 

 

Sorry...*time --> type...