I'm doing my best given the tools I have and my strengths. I can see I'm going to need to work on this some time. Just wanted any commentary on how to improve:
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Leigh Cambre, April 15, 2021 · 1 Replies · 21 Views
I'm doing my best given the tools I have and my strengths. I can see I'm going to need to work on this some time. Just wanted any commentary on how to improve:
7 hours ago, Leigh Cambre said:I'm doing my best given the tools I have and my strengths. I can see I'm going to need to work on this some time. Just wanted any commentary on how to improve:
Hey Leigh, the primary goal is having the feet always are the hips level. Seems that your arrangement reduced the amount of twist of the upper body and this is fine with the goal of the exercise.