Will this series help me get to a manna?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Manna?
Started by Dan Ordoins, April 11, 2021 · 3 Replies · 68 Views
11 hours ago, Dan Ordoins said:Will this series help me get to a mana?
Hi Dan , if you refer to manna yes. I have 4 students who reached the manna actually basing the works on foundations.
Yes Manna, thanks.
so the flexibility/ mobility sessions will give me the mobility to get there with out any other direct work? I realize foundation strength sessions will be needed.
18 hours ago, Dan Ordoins said:Yes Manna, thanks.
so the flexibility/ mobility sessions will give me the mobility to get there with out any other direct work? I realize foundation strength sessions will be needed.
No, it is not possible. having the range of movement is one of the pieces. Strength is the biggest problem. my students got the necessary range of motion a long time before mastering the element or being very close to master it.
For sure without mobility, you can try to increase strength as much as you can but you will never reach the result.