This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

L-sit Bulgarian Pullups

Started by Gary Yngve, April 9, 2021 · 3 Replies · 46 Views

Gary Yngve

How are these?  I'm not quite planar and perpendicular, but pretty close.  Thanks!
 

 

Alessandro Mainente
6 hours ago, Gary Yngve said:

How are these?  I'm not quite planar and perpendicular, but pretty close.  Thanks!
 

 

Hi Gary, you need to break down the movement before moving on. First depress the shoulders then while shoulders are depressed begin to use the biceps. stay with 1 rep until you can fix it.

Gary Yngve

Here are both regular Bulgarian pull-ups and the L-sit ones.  I tried to focus on the scapular retraction first before using the biceps.  How are these?
 

 

Alessandro Mainente
47 minutes ago, Gary Yngve said:

Here are both regular Bulgarian pull-ups and the L-sit ones.  I tried to focus on the scapular retraction first before using the biceps.  How are these?
 

 

Hey Gary, nice correction as you move up....then do the same as you move down....nothing changes...the eccentric is damn important.