Just started this PE today. I need to figure out a better set up with my body higher if my legs are at that level right?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Zachary Ladwig, April 7, 2021 · 9 Replies · 77 Views
Just started this PE today. I need to figure out a better set up with my body higher if my legs are at that level right?
It looks like you're off to a good start. As you work your arch ups, make sure that your body is only supported up to your hips. In other words, move the chair a little bit closer to your feet so that your stomach is not on it.
Thanks as always @Jeffrey Bittner
this week I got a slightly better setup. Again for some reason the YouTube video won’t unfurl
Nice work! Be careful not to let your knees bend during your set.
Thanks as always @Jeffrey Bittner
How are this weeks? I notice I keep my legs rather wide to avoid putting pressure on the hardness of the stool is that alright?
You're doing a good job. As you lift, remember to pull your elbows back behind your head. Ideally your feet will be no wider than shoulder width. If you are able, try to place your feet closer together.
Thanks @Jeffrey Bittner
is this week better
4 hours ago, Zachary Ladwig said:Thanks @Jeffrey Bittner
is this week better
Hey Zachary, the range of motion is very good! once you reach the 45° you can consider it as done.
Thanks @Alessandro Mainente I am on step 7 now.
Do you mean 45 on the way down? Or at the top?
how was today’s?
also I am mostly feeling it in the hamstrings. Am I doing it right?
5 hours ago, Zachary Ladwig said:Thanks @Alessandro Mainente I am on step 7 now.
Do you mean 45 on the way down? Or at the top?
how was today’s?
also I am mostly feeling it in the hamstrings. Am I doing it right?
Perfect.....cannot see the IM!