This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

pHS leg "problem"

Started by Nuno Duarte, April 5, 2021 · 1 Replies · 19 Views

Nuno Duarte

Hey everyone! Hope you are doing great! 

I have a LOT to improve on my pHS, but was curious to know what you think my problem with my legs is.. I think my left leg compresses more than the right and that causes the imbalance. Do you think this is the problem? 

Thanks for you input! 

Nuno. 

 

Alessandro Mainente
11 hours ago, Nuno Duarte said:

Hey everyone! Hope you are doing great! 

I have a LOT to improve on my pHS, but was curious to know what you think my problem with my legs is.. I think my left leg compresses more than the right and that causes the imbalance. Do you think this is the problem? 

Thanks for you input! 

Nuno. 

 

well . it can be technically limited only or technically limited due to unbalance. in the first case, the amount of mobility between left and right is the same and simply you are used to moving faster on one side. how you can correct it? slow down the right leg. if the problem is due to differences in terms of hips mobility between left and right you must find out from where it comes. the technique should be corrected.