I'm on the above exercise (the mobility component of front pulls) and I cannot do any. I have no problem getting in a bridge position and holding it, but there's no way I can move either of my hands without falling. I even tried just picking one up off the mat momentarily and I fall to that shoulder instantly, much less rotating over my body. Turning my hands in either direction makes no difference. Any suggestions about how to get started? Do I need to shift my weight anywhere?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
A16 low bridge inside out
Started by Paul Del Casino, April 4, 2021 · 5 Replies · 84 Views
On 4/4/2021 at 7:46 PM, Paul Del Casino said:I'm on the above exercise (the mobility component of front pulls) and I cannot do any. I have no problem getting in a bridge position and holding it, but there's no way I can move either of my hands without falling. I even tried just picking one up off the mat momentarily and I fall to that shoulder instantly, much less rotating over my body. Turning my hands in either direction makes no difference. Any suggestions about how to get started? Do I need to shift my weight anywhere?
Hi Paul the only solution you have is posting a video of your execution tight there. A front view and side view could be necessary.
https://youtu.be/IAI3z6mh9_E
https://youtube.com/shorts/2J155p7eI1c?feature=share
10 hours ago, Paul Del Casino said:
Hey Paul , nice to see the front view...try to keep the forearms parallel one to the other.
You mean like to avoid my elbows going out to the side?
2 hours ago, Paul Del Casino said:You mean like to avoid my elbows going out to the side?
Yes, exactly.