This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Ground Row - Difficulty

Started by Adam Tikky, March 23, 2021 · 3 Replies · 54 Views

Adam Tikky

I am having difficulty completing the full movement for ground rows. I posted a video showing how I can't get the full range of motion. I was told this might be due to not mastering the inclined row. I have more videos of both at different angles if needed. Sorry about not shooting in landscape mode!!

 

https://youtu.be/6NhtjvkuuzE

Alessandro Mainente
16 hours ago, Adam Tikky said:

I am having difficulty completing the full movement for ground rows. I posted a video showing how I can't get the full range of motion. I was told this might be due to not mastering the inclined row. I have more videos of both at different angles if needed. Sorry about not shooting in landscape mode!!

 

https://youtu.be/6NhtjvkuuzE

Hey Adam,, please try to stop at 7'', you will notice that your left shoulder is higher compared to the right. this means that you are trying to complete the full range of motion with the biggest part of the weight pulled from one side. the problem is technical. I'm not sure but there is the possibility that it is presented also in the inclined row. also, i can see from your history that this is the first post regarding pulling movement. I always suggest having a check of a new movement (like inclined row) before beginning structured work.

Adam Tikky

Hello Alessandro, 

Thank you for getting back to me. I am pretty new to the program and I didn't know that I could have peer-reviewed posts! I am curious, should I post recordings of all my exercises or only if I am hitting a roadblock?  I have a recording of my incline row, should I post this for review here in this thread?

Let me know, your help is greatly appreciated. 

 

Sincerely,

Adam

Alessandro Mainente

Simply if you have any doubts....is better having a form check!