This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Stall Bar Replacement

Started by Leigh Cambre, March 19, 2021 · 1 Replies · 58 Views

Leigh Cambre

I'm on SL/PE10 and MN/PE7. Both require a stall bar. I had been doing these with no back support/free hanging, but then came to realize that the support may be crucial. My workaround is to use a squat rack at my gym and place an olympic bar somewhere. Can you advise the best location for the bar for each of these two exercises?

Alessandro Mainente
6 hours ago, Leigh Cambre said:

I'm on SL/PE10 and MN/PE7. Both require a stall bar. I had been doing these with no back support/free hanging, but then came to realize that the support may be crucial. My workaround is to use a squat rack at my gym and place an olympic bar somewhere. Can you advise the best location for the bar for each of these two exercises?

Hey Leigh, for the manna and sl which have a hanging component the best position is the one that reduces the amount of shoulder lean behind the bar...so behind the shoulders...