This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

When to start F1 after many months of on/off Restore/Bands?

Started by Nicholas Rubinich, March 12, 2021 · 4 Replies · 67 Views

Nicholas Rubinich

Hello, I have been doing the following Restore & Bands on/off for many months now :

  • Restore (Shoulders, Scapula, Quads, Hips & Hamstring)
  • Bands (Chest/Scap, Shoulder/Lat, Rotator Cuff)

I have seen improvements, especially in Rotator Cuff, Shoulder, Quads & Hips strength and mobility.  My shoulders are now more noticeably resilient where there is physical strain in life.

There is still room for more flexibility and strength however I am wondering when is a suitable time to commence the Foundations One training?

Alessandro Mainente
23 hours ago, Nicholas Rubinich said:

Hello, I have been doing the following Restore & Bands on/off for many months now :

  • Restore (Shoulders, Scapula, Quads, Hips & Hamstring)
  • Bands (Chest/Scap, Shoulder/Lat, Rotator Cuff)

I have seen improvements, especially in Rotator Cuff, Shoulder, Quads & Hips strength and mobility.  My shoulders are now more noticeably resilient where there is physical strain in life.

There is still room for more flexibility and strength however I am wondering when is a suitable time to commence the Foundations One training?

Hi Nicholas, since foundation begins from the beginning you can start it without a problem. With time you can easily see if there is some gap in mobility that needs more work.

Nicholas Rubinich
10 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hi Nicholas, since foundation begins from the beginning you can start it without a problem. With time you can easily see if there is some gap in mobility that needs more work.

Thank you.  I'll start with F1 and see how I progress.  Any thoughts on continuing the Restore & Bands whilst starting F1?

Alessandro Mainente

They can be used as a cool down for what is concerned with Bands work while restore is still an additional daily work BUT in the long time you should insert stretch series.

Nicholas Rubinich
3 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

They can be used as a cool down for what is concerned with Bands work while restore is still an additional daily work BUT in the long time you should insert stretch series.

Thanks for the clarification.