This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Ground Rows Plateau

Started by John Johnson 352231, March 12, 2021 · 4 Replies · 85 Views

John Johnson 352231

I am unable to progress from step 5 of ground rows (4X9). Any supplemental exercises to support this? Where might my weakness be? Lats, Biceps, etc?

I am unable to post my video. 

10F09393-01C4-476E-B870-35FC6616E113.jpeg

Alessandro Mainente
8 hours ago, John Johnson 352231 said:

I am unable to progress from step 5 of ground rows (4X9). Any supplemental exercises to support this? Where might my weakness be? Lats, Biceps, etc?

I am unable to post my video. 

10F09393-01C4-476E-B870-35FC6616E113.jpeg

Hi John, i have seen that this is your first post. Sometimes plateau appears due to poor technical requirements. my suggestion is to post a form check in order to see what is not going well FIRST!

John Johnson 352231

Where do I post a form check?

Alessandro Mainente
20 hours ago, John Johnson 352231 said:

Where do I post a form check?

Generally speaking in the private forum of foundations one/ form check. This post is now already moved into the private section.

Alessandro Mainente
On 3/12/2021 at 1:51 AM, John Johnson 352231 said:

I am unable to progress from step 5 of ground rows (4X9). Any supplemental exercises to support this? Where might my weakness be? Lats, Biceps, etc?

I am unable to post my video. 

10F09393-01C4-476E-B870-35FC6616E113.jpeg

The best solution is to upload a video on google drive/ youtube and get a shareable video.