This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

England - training facilities

Started by Alessandro Carnabuci 367493, March 6, 2021 · 0 Replies · 34 Views

Alessandro Carnabuci 367493

I moved to England this September and, as expected because of the virus, I had issues finding a place to train. I wanted to ask a few questions to British people here:

  • Do you know of any outdoor park in the Staffordshire/Cheshire areas? (Main question)
  • Do you know of any indoor facility that, prior to the virus restrictions, was equipped for Foundation AND had reasonable training slots (before 8pm, multiple times a week)?

For the second question, it's okay even if it's not in those areas, as in August I'll have to move again within the country (most likely).

On a side note, it seems that gymnastics venues in the area - at least the ones I messaged and checked - are quite discriminatory toward adults, having only late evening hours available and only once a week or, worse, not teaching adult beginners at all. Was it the same before the virus?