This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

C1 Scapular Shrugs

Started by Shane Lonergan, March 4, 2021 · 1 Replies · 62 Views

Shane Lonergan

Video of me performing the exercise: https://youtu.be/VTDB4ZAXbDY

As you can see in the video I am struggling to keep my arms locked straight: Is this a technique/mobility issue? 

Can you provide pointers?

Should I remain at step 1 until I can perform the exercise with locked straight arms? 

Thanks

Shane

 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
12 hours ago, Shane Lonergan said:

Video of me performing the exercise: https://youtu.be/VTDB4ZAXbDY

As you can see in the video I am struggling to keep my arms locked straight: Is this a technique/mobility issue? 

Can you provide pointers?

Should I remain at step 1 until I can perform the exercise with locked straight arms? 

Thanks

Shane

 

 

 

Hi Shane, you need to reduce the speed to fully evaluate the range of motion. Specifically, take off the bounce at the bottom and the bent elbows at the bottom.