This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

A3 Straddle Hollow Body Hold Mastery Check

Started by Nithin Reddy, March 2, 2021 · 8 Replies · 60 Views

Nithin Reddy

Form check for mastery please. Wasn’t sure which set to post, so posted the first and fifth sets. 
 

Set 1:

Set 5:

Mobility:

 

Alessandro Mainente
3 hours ago, Nithin Reddy said:

Form check for mastery please. Wasn’t sure which set to post, so posted the first and fifth sets. 
 

Set 1:

Set 5:

Mobility:

 

Hey Nithin it appears that on the IM your hands are not symmetrical...pay attention to that. On the PE try to curl the spine a bit more.

Nithin Reddy
6 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Nithin it appears that on the IM your hands are not symmetrical...pay attention to that. On the PE try to curl the spine a bit more.

Thanks Alessandro. Should I go down a couple steps to work on curling my spine or try do that at the mastery step?

Alessandro Mainente

I would like to see the tuck variation!

Nithin Reddy
3 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

 

I would like to see the tuck variation

 

Ok. I’ll do that on Friday and post back here. 

Nithin Reddy

Here’s the tuck variation. 
 

Set 1:

Set 5:

 

Alessandro Mainente
15 hours ago, Nithin Reddy said:

Here’s the tuck variation. 
 

Set 1:

Set 5:

 

Hey Nithin well, try to compare the position of your forehead and the background...you will notice that:

- in the first set the forehead is higher compared to the end of the same set;

- the forehead in the first set is higher compared to the 5th set.

A change in height means a different form.

Nithin Reddy

Ok, it sounds like I should go back and work on my Bent Hollow Body Hold so that I can maintain the same strong curl throughout the sets. Is that right?

Alessandro Mainente

Yes absolutely.