This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPl C5

Started by Jan Smekens, March 1, 2021 · 2 Replies · 20 Views

Jan Smekens

Hi, I'm new and I'm looking for my starting point. Can I have a form check on my planche lean? Thanks in advance :)

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
15 hours ago, Jan Smekens said:

Hi, I'm new and I'm looking for my starting point. Can I have a form check on my planche lean? Thanks in advance :)

 

 

Hey Jan, not bad at all...keep the hips lower under the shoulder level and relax the feet!

Jan Smekens
5 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Jan, not bad at all...keep the hips lower under the shoulder level and relax the feet!

Thanks, Allesandro!

I tried the PPPU mastery a couple of days ago and thought it went pretty wel. Reading through the forum though I see that a lot of people have incorrect form so I could definetely use a form check on that one too :)