Hi coaches,
Here are the parallel bar dips: video
I am using home-use bars, so they are only 80cm high. This means for PE5 and now PE6 I need to tuck knees in at the bottom, to get the maxium depth.
Also for the iM (which I will post later) is it okay do this kneeling using the same bars.
Thnk you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
HBP/PE6
Started by Awais Muzaffar, February 28, 2021 · 7 Replies · 90 Views
3 hours ago, Awais Muzaffar said:Hi coaches,
Here are the parallel bar dips: video
I am using home-use bars, so they are only 80cm high. This means for PE5 and now PE6 I need to tuck knees in at the bottom, to get the maxium depth.
Also for the iM (which I will post later) is it okay do this kneeling using the same bars.
Thnk you!
Hey Awais, for dips variation i suggest also a front view because the technical deficit relay more on left to say asymmetric/symmetric work.
Hey Alessandro, here is a front-view: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoX0S0GDj34 and back-view: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHVVyO5-dQI
Thank you!
13 hours ago, Awais Muzaffar said:Hey Alessandro, here is a front-view: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoX0S0GDj34 and back-view: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHVVyO5-dQI
Thank you!
Hi Awais , my request was not too bad. if you stop in the support position you will notice that your left arm is vertical while the other one is inclined, this means you are leaning to the left.
Good spot. This is why the advice is so valuable here; Identify bad habits which I did not know I was doing!
I will work on fixing this. Many thanks,
Hey, I think this is looking more balanced, what do you think?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jryIzCiOHmY
Thanks as always.
19 hours ago, Awais Muzaffar said:Hey, I think this is looking more balanced, what do you think?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jryIzCiOHmYThanks as always.
Nice correction, have a period check from the front is essential in order to avoid shoulder imbalances...
Yeah I’ll always make sure from now on to double check the front in movements.
Many thanks!