This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
FL/PE7
Started by Awais Muzaffar, February 26, 2021 · 7 Replies · 99 Views
Thanks man!
This one took me a while to build up with reps and multiple sets.
But I think I'm getting there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38YJKmw957w
What do you guys think? Thanks!
On 5/23/2021 at 10:11 AM, Awais Muzaffar said:This one took me a while to build up with reps and multiple sets.
But I think I'm getting there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38YJKmw957w
What do you guys think? Thanks!
Hi Awais, the mail problem is having the shoulder so closer to the ears, you should depress more.
Ok I'm more depressed because now you can see my ears in all the reps, here is set 3 of 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFyYUzOepkc
I was a bit faster than 10 seconds in some of the negatives and I feel like I have hit a plateau because 5x5 with full 10 sec each rep still feels too hard.
Thanks as always!
20 hours ago, Awais Muzaffar said:Ok I'm more depressed because now you can see my ears in all the reps, here is set 3 of 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFyYUzOepkc
I was a bit faster than 10 seconds in some of the negatives and I feel like I have hit a plateau because 5x5 with full 10 sec each rep still feels too hard.
Thanks as always!
Very NIce, you are not forced to work to failure every time. 5x5reps is too much? do 4x4r. in the long term working to failer gives by far fewer results compared to working with some reserve.
Yeah I've had progress stall sometimes when constantly pushing to failure. Thanks!