This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

C6: Negative Hanging Leg Lift

Started by Cory Bowman, February 24, 2021 · 1 Replies · 43 Views

Cory Bowman

Been stuck on this progression for a couple of months as well. I have made some progress on this but I still feel I'm way off. Using lots of lats and again I think thoracic may be an issue. AS you can see my top bar is out further than the video you demo on. Not sure if that matters at all. I have gone down and done C5 1/2 Hanging Leg Lift again. That didn't seem to make any difference on this progression. 

 

Thanks again,


Cory

Alessandro Mainente
15 hours ago, Cory Bowman said:

Been stuck on this progression for a couple of months as well. I have made some progress on this but I still feel I'm way off. Using lots of lats and again I think thoracic may be an issue. AS you can see my top bar is out further than the video you demo on. Not sure if that matters at all. I have gone down and done C5 1/2 Hanging Leg Lift again. That didn't seem to make any difference on this progression. 

 

Thanks again,


Cory

Hi Cory, as stated from the hollow body rock i need to have a check on the previous elements, both mobility, and strength because in this case, deficits come from previous movements.