This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Foundation Upper Body Mobility B_Alternatives

Started by Craig jones 372779, February 22, 2021 · 1 Replies · 43 Views

Craig jones 372779

Hi, 

I am currently progressing with the foundation upper body series. On the 'B' track I am on the bent chin arm hangs and about to progress to negative pull ups (Level 2).

All of the mobility work for the 'B' track seems to require use of a stall bar/something that can withstand a lot of pulling force. Are there alternate mobility exercises that I could use? I don't have the space for a stall bar at home and have nothing else that I can use as a stall bar replacement that would stand up to the forces generated by me pulling horizontally with my bodyweight. 

Thanks

Craig 

Alessandro Mainente
15 hours ago, Craig jones 372779 said:

Hi, 

I am currently progressing with the foundation upper body series. On the 'B' track I am on the bent chin arm hangs and about to progress to negative pull ups (Level 2).

All of the mobility work for the 'B' track seems to require use of a stall bar/something that can withstand a lot of pulling force. Are there alternate mobility exercises that I could use? I don't have the space for a stall bar at home and have nothing else that I can use as a stall bar replacement that would stand up to the forces generated by me pulling horizontally with my bodyweight. 

Thanks

Craig 

Hey Craig, an alternative way is having something where you can wrap an elastic band around.