This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Manna SE6 ( 1/2 straddle L) height doubt

Started by Romulo Malta, February 18, 2021 · 2 Replies · 49 Views

Romulo Malta

Hi

 I have a doubt about the P-bars height. In the video the athlete does the exercise on a bit high paralletes which are on thick mats, making it even higher. 

I have paralletes about that size but should I make them higher using a similar setting?  What are the height requisites for that exercise?

In the description it says the kness should be over the elbows and I only found somewhere in the forum someone saying the knees should be at the same height as the hips. So irrespective of the height setting, I should target that alignment? 

Alessandro Mainente
5 hours ago, Romulo Malta said:

Hi

 I have a doubt about the P-bars height. In the video the athlete does the exercise on a bit high paralletes which are on thick mats, making it even higher. 

I have paralletes about that size but should I make them higher using a similar setting?  What are the height requisites for that exercise?

In the description it says the kness should be over the elbows and I only found somewhere in the forum someone saying the knees should be at the same height as the hips. So irrespective of the height setting, I should target that alignment? 

Hey Romulo the height is less important...you must be able o hold the approximately 90° angles at the hips with bent knees if necessary. doing that on the edge of Burj Kalifa or doing that on the edge of a table does make a substantial difference.

Romulo Malta

Grazie!