This is my V-sit up and Jefferson curl. On the V-sit up I am struggling with keeping my knees straight and determining how far to sit up.
Thanks,
JB
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by JB Reynolds, February 16, 2021 · 2 Replies · 27 Views
This is my V-sit up and Jefferson curl. On the V-sit up I am struggling with keeping my knees straight and determining how far to sit up.
Thanks,
JB
11 hours ago, JB Reynolds said:This is my V-sit up and Jefferson curl. On the V-sit up I am struggling with keeping my knees straight and determining how far to sit up.
Thanks,
JB
Hey JB it is because they are too fast...if you run with your car at 200 mph in the center of the city is your brain able to see if a child is crossing the road? nope...not enough time to take corrections....brain does not work differently with movement...reactions and correction had latency times. this means that if you want to correct the bent knees you must do the movement slowly and focus on details.
Thanks