This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Side body hold + bent pancake static form check

Started by Marco Ogliengo, February 11, 2021 · 3 Replies · 32 Views

Marco Ogliengo

Hello, 

I broke my arm so had to skip over windshield variations to side body hold while recovering (will go back to windshield though ASAP). You can see that my left arm doesn’t straighten all the way yet :-( 

how is my form in the PE? 

regarding iM: I’m fairly flexible and couldn’t really feel any difference in the (bent) hurdler stretches vs pancake stretch; so went for the pancake stretch. Am I doing it right?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/2GLYJ1Hg4R4BL8wJ8

Alessandro Mainente
16 hours ago, Marco Ogliengo said:

Hello, 

I broke my arm so had to skip over windshield variations to side body hold while recovering (will go back to windshield though ASAP). You can see that my left arm doesn’t straighten all the way yet :-( 

how is my form in the PE? 

regarding iM: I’m fairly flexible and couldn’t really feel any difference in the (bent) hurdler stretches vs pancake stretch; so went for the pancake stretch. Am I doing it right?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/2GLYJ1Hg4R4BL8wJ8

hey Marco, i have noticed that your supporting arm is more oriented to the stomach on one side while on the other is closed to the sternum. in order to avoid the development of asymmetric strength try to approach movement in the same way on both sides.

Marco Ogliengo

Thank you Alessandro. Will work on it.

is the iM ok?

Alessandro Mainente
23 hours ago, Marco Ogliengo said:

Thank you Alessandro. Will work on it.

is the iM ok?

Yes it is very nice.