Hi, I'm not sure at all if I am right doing rhis IM. Should the bar stay fixed at the start position and only go as low as my shoulder flexion allows it?
Pe:
Im side:
Im back:
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ, February 2, 2021 · 5 Replies · 91 Views
Hi, I'm not sure at all if I am right doing rhis IM. Should the bar stay fixed at the start position and only go as low as my shoulder flexion allows it?
Pe:
Im side:
Im back:
32 minutes ago, MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ said:Hi, I'm not sure at all if I am right doing rhis IM. Should the bar stay fixed at the start position and only go as low as my shoulder flexion allows it?
Pe:
Im side:
Im back:
Hey Mario, not bad at all. 2 tips for you:
1) on the IM try to push back 1-2 cm more
2) from the posterior view i notice that your left scapulae rotate left. I suggest one set more of a stretch of the lats during foundations work on the left side.
Checking for mastery:
Pe: https://youtube.com/shorts/6z9q2YGp1KU?feature=share
im side:
https://youtube.com/shorts/9JSvVwOuhuE?feature=share
im back:
15 hours ago, MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ said:Checking for mastery:
Pe: https://youtube.com/shorts/6z9q2YGp1KU?feature=share
im side:
https://youtube.com/shorts/9JSvVwOuhuE?feature=share
im back:
Hey Mario, the IM that you have done previously the last attempt was better, the only thing you were asked for was to correct was the symmetrical shoulder blade positioning while pushing back a bit more....nothing else...
in order to be more specific, take a look at the previous attempt....25'' mark reps is what you should search for.
50 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Hey Mario, the IM that you have done previously the last attempt was better, the only thing you were asked for was to correct was the symmetrical shoulder blade positioning while pushing back a bit more....nothing else...
in order to be more specific, take a look at the previous attempt....25'' mark reps is what you should search for.
Ok, I have to fix that disc into the bar, it moves when I go lowe and I think this makes me tilt to the left a bit.
Side view is ok then or not enough depth yet?
22 hours ago, MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ said:Ok, I have to fix that disc into the bar, it moves when I go lowe and I think this makes me tilt to the left a bit.
Side view is ok then or not enough depth yet?
The side view is ok until you avoid the adduction of the scapulae...