This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

TBSSE24: Standing Pike / Form check

Started by Awais Muzaffar, January 25, 2021 · 1 Replies · 29 Views

Awais Muzaffar

Hey! So, this is my current progress: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rzsMItCcdc

- I'm unsure if I should stop at a certain point (I guess when I can feel the back rounding) OR if I should just continue like I'm doing now; aiming to get the hands flat on the floor.

Thank you.

Alessandro Mainente
11 hours ago, Awais Muzaffar said:

Hey! So, this is my current progress: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rzsMItCcdc

- I'm unsure if I should stop at a certain point (I guess when I can feel the back rounding) OR if I should just continue like I'm doing now; aiming to get the hands flat on the floor.

Thank you.

Hey Awais...we can have 2 solutions:

1- bent until knees are locked

2- accept some bending at the knees for reaching the bottom and deepest position...then dynamically lock one knee at a time for reps...after 10-15 reps you should be able to lock them out together for a time.