This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Which state is mastered in Intro level?

Started by Kyung-min Yoo, January 24, 2021 · 5 Replies · 142 Views

Kyung-min Yoo

At first I'm sorry about my poor English

I live in another country but I will do my best

 

 

I'm little confusing

Because I found I should master

Segment1 before I go to segment2

 

But I thought fundamental is not for perfection

just for improve mobility

And it says "20days course"

(Crab is most hard to perfect)

 

So I'm confusing now

Which one is right way??

 

I know foundation course have master state

 

But I don't know which state is mastered in fundamental course

 

Thanks for your help

Screenshot_20210124-171159_Drive.jpg

Alessandro Mainente
5 hours ago, Kyung-min Yoo said:

At first I'm sorry about my poor English

I live in another country but I will do my best

 

 

I'm little confusing

Because I found I should master

Segment1 before I go to segment2

 

But I thought fundamental is not for perfection

just for improve mobility

And it says "20days course"

(Crab is most hard to perfect)

 

So I'm confusing now

Which one is right way??

 

I know foundation course have master state

 

But I don't know which state is mastered in fundamental course

 

Thanks for your help

Screenshot_20210124-171159_Drive.jpg

hey Kyung-min, basically use the 20-days course to identify the main limitations. then begin with level 1 and the additional courses like restore and stretch series to fix the most limitation.

Kyung-min Yoo
4 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

hey Kyung-min, basically use the 20-days course to identify the main limitations. then begin with level 1 and the additional courses like restore and stretch series to fix the most limitation.

Then what is this intro PDF???

Why it says each segment need 2weeks~3weeks to master???

I download this pdf from my course page

Integrated plans-Learn more

Alessandro Mainente
15 hours ago, Kyung-min Yoo said:

Then what is this intro PDF???

Why it says each segment need 2weeks~3weeks to master???

I download this pdf from my course page

Integrated plans-Learn more

Once you have selected the "intro plan" from the course page you can then select which segment is going to be your starting point. In order to consider one segment easy you usually need 2-3 weeks then you can move on to the next segment.

Kyung-min Yoo
50 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Once you have selected the "intro plan" from the course page you can then select which segment is going to be your starting point. In order to consider one segment easy you usually need 2-3 weeks then you can move on to the next segment.

But Fundamentals until Segment 4

Then How many days will take to complete segment4???

 

I started from segment 1

 

Very confused...

 

Segment 1-4

20days? Or 12weeks?

 

How I go through segment 1 to 8???

 

I need examples

 

I can't understand how I schedule training

 

I can't walk in crab position now

Then  shoud I repeat segment 1 until I can walk with perfect form???

 

Do I need about 1 year for master intro level-segment8??

 

Please describe about it more detail

 

I want to be fully prepared until go to level 1

 

Do I need to master fundamentals and any other exercises in intro level perfectly?

Fabio Genesoni

Ciao Alessandro and Kyung-min Yoo,
I'm from Italy, and I'll also try to do my best to make myself understood.

This topic is very interesting to me because I'm also starting from scratch for the second time with gymnastic bodies training.

The first time I jumped in very enthusiastically, but it was many years ago and the program at the time was Foundation.

I was not prepared at all to join the program, mostly due to my very poor mobility and poor basic strength.

So I failed. But the desire to master this course in the future remained.

I started to listen and to read everything I could by Coach Sommer and learned a lot.

In February I will be 45, and I am patiently committed to restore my body. I'm thinking long term, for life. So impatience is not a problem.

Now I get to the point.

In Intro, I'm thinking about staying for 3 weeks, at least, in every segment. This will take approximately 6 months.

8 segments x 3 weeks = 24 weeks.

Six months sounds like a fair time to me because I am weak and with poor mobility. After this period I'll post a form check to be assessed by a coach (if this is possible)and see if I'm ready to go to Level 1.  

How does this program sound to you Alessandro? Is it a correct approach?

PS: I am really enthusiastic how you guys have transformed the gymnastic bodies community to also train the less gifted old guys like myself :razz: Thank you.