This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Order of workouts for the day

Started by Jennifer DeBoo, January 21, 2021 · 1 Replies · 106 Views

Jennifer DeBoo

This is my first week and I "tested into" level 1 (I added fundamentals to my day as well).  Sorry if this question has been asked before but I didn't see it on the things I read, but I was wondering if each session for the day is listed in the order you should do them in? 

Thanks,

Jenny

Alessandro Mainente
15 hours ago, Jennifer DeBoo said:

This is my first week and I "tested into" level 1 (I added fundamentals to my day as well).  Sorry if this question has been asked before but I didn't see it on the things I read, but I was wondering if each session for the day is listed in the order you should do them in? 

Thanks,

Jenny

Hey Jennifer, well the consideration of "optimal" soon or after becomes more personal...i mean that weak points come first!