This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Lower body routine

Started by Hugh McElroen, January 19, 2021 · 2 Replies · 49 Views

Hugh McElroen

Hello!

I have all access to gym fit. I am currently taking my time and enjoying fundamentals. I have a strenuous hike coming up in 2 months and would like to build a lower body routine to supplement. I was thinking of starting lower body foundation twice a week and sprinkling in the lower body restore routines between. I plan to continue my journey with the fundamentals program at the same time. Does this sound like overkill? Do you have any other suggestion? 

Thanks

Alessandro Mainente
12 hours ago, Hugh McElroen said:

Hello!

I have all access to gym fit. I am currently taking my time and enjoying fundamentals. I have a strenuous hike coming up in 2 months and would like to build a lower body routine to supplement. I was thinking of starting lower body foundation twice a week and sprinkling in the lower body restore routines between. I plan to continue my journey with the fundamentals program at the same time. Does this sound like overkill? Do you have any other suggestion? 

Thanks

Hey Hugh...we are a bit late....but for sure in order to have a decent performance, you must restore the hips function with restore, perform a general hips stabilization work specifically middle and little glute.

Hugh McElroen

Thank you