I have just begun the single arm plank. How does everything look?
Thanks in advance.
Side view:
Front view:
iM:
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Iain McLean, January 18, 2021 · 3 Replies · 42 Views
I have just begun the single arm plank. How does everything look?
Thanks in advance.
Side view:
Front view:
iM:
You're off to a good start on this one. I recommend always entering your single arm plank the way you did in your first video, rather than your entry in your second video. Always try to set the good plank position with a strong protraction first, then lift one hand off the ground. Can you also post a side view of your iM?
7 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:You're off to a good start on this one. I recommend always entering your single arm plank the way you did in your first video, rather than your entry in your second video. Always try to set the good plank position with a strong protraction first, then lift one hand off the ground. Can you also post a side view of your iM?
Thanks for the tip on entry Jeffrey. Here is a side view of the iM:
Nice work. As you get tired your right foot starts to drop below hip level. Try to maintain the same elevation throughout the set. Also, make sure you are completely straightening your legs on each rep.