This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

box headstand pushup

Started by Geonho Lee, January 14, 2021 · 5 Replies · 99 Views

Geonho Lee

I've been training with this exercise for the duration of social distance since the gyms are supposed to be closed down.

and check please!

 

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, Geonho Lee said:

I've been training with this exercise for the duration of social distance since the gyms are supposed to be closed down.

and check please!

 

Hey Geonho, not bad at all. My preference is rounding the upper back rather than the lower.

Geonho Lee
On 1/14/2021 at 4:28 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Geonho, not bad at all. My preference is rounding the upper back rather than the lower.

I've tried my best to make my upper back rounded, but I'm not sure I did a good job... I don't even know what it feels like. please help me!

 

which one do you like?

Alessandro Mainente
10 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

I've tried my best to make my upper back rounded, but I'm not sure I did a good job... I don't even know what it feels like. please help me!

 

which one do you like?

The first one is better, always pay attention to not lose the hollowed position when you begin to reverse the movement.

Geonho Lee
On 1/14/2021 at 4:28 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Geonho, not bad at all. My preference is rounding the upper back rather than the lower.

I tried my best to keep the hollowed position when I begin to reverse the movement. so the way I see it I've done a pretty good job. but I'd like to know what you think

 

Alessandro Mainente
22 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

I tried my best to keep the hollowed position when I begin to reverse the movement. so the way I see it I've done a pretty good job. but I'd like to know what you think

 

NIcely done...