(or so
)
ok so I am starting to train the manna and I have quite a few questions
•I have almost full middle splits but I cant seem to straddle very far while trying the manna, how do I get the leg strength for A better straddle
•Does it matter whether your hands are facing to the back side or forwards? I see all the pros doing manna's with there hands backwards but that position is very uncomfortable for me.
•How often should I practice the manna for fastest results and for how long (I.e M, T, TH, & F, for 5 seconds)
•In the morning or the evening does it matter?
•What are some other exercises that target the same muscles and speed up the process
•How long will it take I know it depends on your background so I am 16 and Can do 3 muscle ups in a row, I can hold An L-hang for 50 seconds and an L-sit for 30-seconds, I can hold A handstand for around 8 seconds without walking and for MUCH longer walking, anything else you want to know if I can do just ask and I will be glad to answer.
•Would it be more beneficial to train on parallets or on the floor or on both?
•should I stretch beforehand if so just splits or my whole stretching routine?
Ok maybe not 20 but hey, I will post If I forgot anything.
Thanks! 8)