This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Elbow pain during Fundamentals

Started by Corey Garrison, January 7, 2021 · 1 Replies · 55 Views

Corey Garrison

Hello,

I started the fundamentals for about 3 weeks and added all the restore videos after the 1st week. I am experiencing a lot of pain in my right elbow when doing anything similar to rear support or crab walk. Any suggestions other than rest and probably losing a few pounds? lol Thanks.

Alessandro Mainente
6 hours ago, Corey Garrison said:

Hello,

I started the fundamentals for about 3 weeks and added all the restore videos after the 1st week. I am experiencing a lot of pain in my right elbow when doing anything similar to rear support or crab walk. Any suggestions other than rest and probably losing a few pounds? lol Thanks.

Hey Corey, do you mind if i ask you weight and height?