This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

L chin up feedback

Started by George Traganidas 235308, December 20, 2020 · 8 Replies · 69 Views

George Traganidas 235308

Can you please provide me with feedback?

Thanks

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
9 hours ago, George Traganidas 235308 said:

Can you please provide me with feedback?

Thanks

 

 

Hey George, it seems good, in order to check for the main problems you need a posterior view.

George Traganidas 235308

@Alessandro Mainente I include here the posterior view. Thanks and wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
10 hours ago, George Traganidas 235308 said:

@Alessandro Mainente I include here the posterior view. Thanks and wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

 

 

Hey George, stop at 6 sec , can you see that you are leaning a bit on the left?

George Traganidas 235308

@Alessandro Mainente I can see. What does this mean? Do I pull more with my left arm? How can I fix this?

 

Thanks

Alessandro Mainente
11 hours ago, George Traganidas 235308 said:

@Alessandro Mainente I can see. What does this mean? Do I pull more with my left arm? How can I fix this?

 

Thanks

You need to do slow singles while watching yourself in a mirror on the front camera of your phone so that you can stabilize the trajectory.

George Traganidas 235308

@Alessandro Mainente What are slow singles?

Alessandro Mainente
4 hours ago, George Traganidas 235308 said:

@Alessandro Mainente What are slow singles?

Single repetition which are done slowly.

George Traganidas 235308

Thanks