This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Form Check - HS PE2

Started by Miguel Perez, December 19, 2020 · 4 Replies · 57 Views

Miguel Perez

Hello,

I have never posted a form check before but I struggle with HS, so any tips on form would be appreciated. 

Cues I figured out that have helped:

1. Do not let elbows flare wide

2. Tuck knees to chest and do not start to extend the legs straight until I get my hips up (extension I suppose)

- Once I spent a lot of time figuring out how to unwind at the spine and hips, getting to a straighter body line was much easier.

https://youtu.be/QpvO2tFf2Gw

Thanks in advance,

Miguel

Alessandro Mainente
16 hours ago, Miguel Perez said:

Hello,

I have never posted before but I struggle with HS, so any tips on form would be appreciated. 

Cues I figured out that have helped:

1. Do not let elbows flare wide

2. Tuck knees to chest and do not start to extend the legs straight until I get my hips up (extension I suppose)

- Once I spent a lot of time figuring out how to unwind at the spine and hips, getting to a straighter body line was much easier.

https://youtu.be/QpvO2tFf2Gw

Thanks in advance,

Miguel

hEY Miguel, can you set the link as "unlisted" or "private"?

Miguel Perez

Hello,

Sorry I never upload to YouTube. I made the change to unlisted.

Alessandro Mainente
17 hours ago, Miguel Perez said:

Hello,

Sorry I never upload to YouTube. I made the change to unlisted.

It is a very nice work...if your neck is fine...

Miguel Perez

My neck does get tired. Originally it would tire out first but I feel like it has gotten stronger. Should I adjust head position or is this normal? Never pain, just fatigue, which I assumed was part of the process.