This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Lower body progression

Started by Natalie Daniels, December 7, 2020 · 2 Replies · 69 Views

Natalie Daniels

Hello, I Have a few questions about the lower body progression.

I am starting from level 1 as I want to follow the program as it comes. For each progression I am going straight to progression9/9 as I have no issues.

1. How long should I stay on the 9/9 progression considering that I am skipping all the previous ones?

2. Also, once I move to the next exercise, let's say from A5 to A6, do I still do A5? Or I only do 1 exercise with its paired mobility per session?

Thank you.

Alessandro Mainente
17 hours ago, Natalie Daniels said:

Hello, I Have a few questions about the lower body progression.

I am starting from level 1 as I want to follow the program as it comes. For each progression I am going straight to progression9/9 as I have no issues.

1. How long should I stay on the 9/9 progression considering that I am skipping all the previous ones?

2. Also, once I move to the next exercise, let's say from A5 to A6, do I still do A5? Or I only do 1 exercise with its paired mobility per session?

Thank you.

Hi Nataline, it is often at the beginning to experiment with enthusiasm! i suggest before moving on to post the execution in order to check the technique.

Once an exercise is mastered it can be used in the warmup.

Natalie Daniels

ok thank you.