This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Circle Arch Up

Started by Geonho Lee, December 4, 2020 · 8 Replies · 112 Views

Geonho Lee

 

 

are there any things I need to correct? please let me know. thank you so much in advance!

Jeffrey Bittner

Your second video looks much better than the first, however, I would still like to see a bigger circles. As you do this one, remember to keep your elbows pulled back behind the head. Also, be super careful not to let your knees bend!

Geonho Lee
16 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Your second video looks much better than the first, however, I would still like to see a bigger circles. As you do this one, remember to keep your elbows pulled back behind the head. Also, be super careful not to let your knees bend!

Ok! thanks coach! I'll remember those things

Geonho Lee
On 12/4/2020 at 3:34 PM, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Your second video looks much better than the first, however, I would still like to see a bigger circles. As you do this one, remember to keep your elbows pulled back behind the head. Also, be super careful not to let your knees bend!

hey coach!

Does this one look Ok??

 

 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Your elbow position looks better, but you are still performing a twisting arch up. Try to think about creating the biggest circle possible with the top of your head. If you were to perform another set with the camera in the same place, your head should almost be going out of frame on the left and right sides of the screen. Does this make more sense?

Geonho Lee
3 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Your elbow position looks better, but you are still performing a twisting arch up. Try to think about creating the biggest circle possible with the top of your head. If you were to perform another set with the camera in the same place, your head should almost be going out of frame on the left and right sides of the screen. Does this make more sense?

Ok... I think I get you.. I'll perform that again later next week. thank you so much.

Geonho Lee
On 1/22/2021 at 3:35 PM, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Your elbow position looks better, but you are still performing a twisting arch up. Try to think about creating the biggest circle possible with the top of your head. If you were to perform another set with the camera in the same place, your head should almost be going out of frame on the left and right sides of the screen. Does this make more sense?

what about this coach?

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Great adjustment! Keep trying to make those circles bigger. Also, be careful not to let your knees bend.

Geonho Lee
17 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Great adjustment! Keep trying to make those circles bigger. Also, be careful not to let your knees bend.

Ok! I really appreciate your generous advice