This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Where to add thoracic bridge training?

Started by Natalie Daniels, December 3, 2020 · 3 Replies · 137 Views

Natalie Daniels

Hello, I would like to have  your opinion on where I should incorporate the thoracic bridge session. My week looks like this:

Mon: weighted mobility + foundation upper body

Tue: Knee series + core + lower body

Wed: stretch front split + handstand

Thu: single bar shoulder mobility + upper body

Fri: Knee series + core + lower body

Sat: stretch middle split + handstand

Sun: rest

Thanks,

Natalie

 

Alessandro Mainente
19 hours ago, Natalie Daniels said:

Hello, I would like to have  your opinion on where I should incorporate the thoracic bridge session. My week looks like this:

Mon: weighted mobility + foundation upper body

Tue: Knee series + core + lower body

Wed: stretch front split + handstand

Thu: single bar shoulder mobility + upper body

Fri: Knee series + core + lower body

Sat: stretch middle split + handstand

Sun: rest

Thanks,

Natalie

 

Hey Natalie....for sure after the upper body and probably on sat. 

Natalie Daniels

Thanks for the reply. On Saturday, before or after middle split + handstand? 

Alessandro Mainente
20 hours ago, Natalie Daniels said:

Thanks for the reply. On Saturday, before or after middle split + handstand? 

After.