I'm having a lot of trouble with the straddle up (even to get 1 rep), so I think I may have bad form in the tuck up? Pls help.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Riley Harris, November 24, 2020 · 3 Replies · 41 Views
I'm having a lot of trouble with the straddle up (even to get 1 rep), so I think I may have bad form in the tuck up? Pls help.
22 hours ago, Riley Harris said:I'm having a lot of trouble with the straddle up (even to get 1 rep), so I think I may have bad form in the tuck up? Pls help.
hey Riley the actual main problem is that in the windmill you are move down and leaning to the side while ideally, you should move lower and inside the legs. In this way, you can do specific work for the straddle compression.
How is this looking?
7 hours ago, Riley Harris said:How is this looking?
It is not so bad...so i would like to see the straddle up. maybe is a technique problem.